Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
734 Posts
MyCrx said:
Should i buy a 1992 Honda crx si or should i look for another one this one is 1000 dollars
Even if it's a 91 (ie, an actual CRX, not a del Sol), there's absolutely no way on Earth we can tell you if you should buy it without any pics or information whatsoever. It could be the best deal we've ever seen or a total waste of a thousand bucks, but how the hell are we supposed to know? Geez.

·
Registered
20,274 Posts
MyCrx said:
Should i buy a 1992 Honda crx si or should i look for another one this one is 1000 dollars
What kind of question is this?

ryan_long_01 said:
Even if it's a 91 (ie, an actual CRX, not a del Sol), there's absolutely no way on Earth we can tell you if you should buy it without any pics or information whatsoever. It could be the best deal we've ever seen or a total waste of a thousand bucks, but how the hell are we supposed to know? Geez.
Exactly.

Why do ppl ask such vague and open questions. How are we supposed to know if you should buy something, none of us have seen or even know anything about?

·
Registered
3,695 Posts
this is why I love this forum. all you guys have such a great sense of humor.

thumbs up to you guys! :)b

anyway. :focus:

about the "92" rex purchase. I think you should break out the 'ol magic eight ball and give 'er a shake or two. It never steers me wrong.... :rolleyes1:

·
Registered
20,274 Posts
godruler said:
i know this guy probrably lives in the USA so this is irrelivent but you do know that they made Crx's in Japan until 1993, two years longer than we got them.
What does the guy you know have anything to do with this?
You do know that technically the Del Sol is a Crx also, so like jfro stated, the Cr-X was in production until '98.
As i had stated before also, that '92 was more likely a leftover late '91.

·
Registered
734 Posts
baker423 said:
godruler said:
i know this guy probrably lives in the USA so this is irrelivent...
Haha, he's talking about the original poster and saying "I know he probably lives in the US", not talking about a "guy he knows".

·
Registered
20,274 Posts
ryan_long_01 said:
baker423 said:
godruler said:
i know this guy probrably lives in the USA so this is irrelivent...
Haha, he's talking about the original poster and saying "I know he probably lives in the US", not talking about a "guy he knows".
:doh: ahh well.....:lol:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.