Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of my buddies has a 88' Si, he wants to take of his manifold and put on a new one. There's nothing wrong with the manifold. Here is were my quistion come in, I want to know if there is any way to put that manifold on my 91' DX? I know that the fuel enjection is defferent but all that will be replaced. Do i have to have a new ECU or is it just a crazy question???

·
Administrator
16,562 Posts
What you are proposing is commonly known as an MPFI swap.

You will need the manifold with all of its attached sensors, fuel rail and injectors, the distributor and the ECU. You would also need the different throttle cable and injector resistor box.

You should be able to find more information with a search, but if not let us know.

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
that is the site i used when i did the conversion for the first time.. . . . just follow the instructions and you will be fine....

if you are comfortable with bolting on the intake and distributor and doing basic wiring then you should be fine if you follow the directions... . . .

add the Si cam if you can get one and you made a nice little power boost.. .

but it works just fine with the stock 1.5 cam as welll

Chris

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.