Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With an exterior this JDM, why not.........................

PasswordJDM Lip

Bumper Pole

Sedan rear door handles

Sun Roof Visor

Mud Flaps

SiR Rear Bumper w/ JDM bumper support

Rain Visors

EDM/UKDM Wing

JDM Taillights

14in Mugen MR5

Spoon "Style" Mirrors

Complete it with JDM interior!!!

SiR Steering Wheel

EF7 Seats

Rear Seat Conversion

Brand New Carpet (I havent had the chance to vacuum it yet since I installed it)

Last But Not Least Honda Acess CR-X Floor Mats (made for RHD, but still looks good in a LHD car!)

I hope you enjoyed!!!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hey man beautiful car, i just have a couple questions for you out of curiosity since im not too familiar with some of the parts you put on:

1.) How would you unlock the car when u wana get back inside since theres no key holes?
2.) What is the purpose of the bumper pole? ive seen it come up a couple times but ive never figured out what purpose it serves.
3.) Finally, when are you gona paint that baby and what color are you thinking?? :lol:

All in all, beautiful project so far, cant wait to see it completed!!

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Dilan_P said:
Hey man beautiful car, i just have a couple questions for you out of curiosity since im not too familiar with some of the parts you put on:

1.) How would you unlock the car when u wana get back inside since theres no key holes?
2.) What is the purpose of the bumper pole? ive seen it come up a couple times but ive never figured out what purpose it serves.
3.) Finally, when are you gona paint that baby and what color are you thinking?? :lol:

All in all, beautiful project so far, cant wait to see it completed!!
1. LOL, I installed keyless entry (its kind a pain sometimes especially when the bolts loosen and I have to go through the hatch LOL, but still pretty cool!)

2. If the car was RHD, it would help when parking. (I was told) The roads and parking spaces are really tight and this help guide the driver. It make sense, sense they did get power folding mirrors (for the same reason).

3. LOL, I get ask the question all the time (mostly by Jfrolang LOL). I was in the process of getting it painted, but my father got ill and I used most of the money on the trip there & back. Then income tax comes in and I find this killer deal on the interior. I cant pass it up so bye bye paint money once again LOL. Now, I'm in the process of moving out of the dorms to an apartment, so there goes my paint money once again. So there's really not set time yet. I love my car painted or not so I'm not in a rush anymore.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
baker423 said:
Love the seats, the logo on them really is a big selling point for me.
Seriously, how hard would have it been and would it not have been easier for Honda to let the US have those same seats.
I agree with you 100%! Honda always give us the water down version of everything :cry:

·
Registered
633 Posts
Sweet car and all the jdm goodies.
But just wondering if you were aware that those rear mudflaps are the 88-89 ones? The 90-91's will fit better/correctly, and won't be as close to the ground.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
shorte said:
Sweet car and all the jdm goodies.
But just wondering if you were aware that those rear mudflaps are the 88-89 ones? The 90-91's will fit better/correctly, and won't be as close to the ground.
Yeah I know. My car is an 88 and the SiR bumper is off of a 90-92 car. So I just decide to make them work until I find another set!

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
baker423 said:
BigDare23 said:
SiR Steering Wheel
As cliche as it is, i do like the look of the amber clock. Is that an OEM JDM piece or did you make your own DIY amber clock?
Naw, it's just dirty :lol: . It's funny how you made a comment about my clock. I'm thinking about picking up a JDM one on thursday!

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Popeye said:
Car is looking good. Is the wing real or a jdm**** knock off??
The real deal! I kinda got upset when I saw that jdm**** were making knockoffs of it. It took me about 3 months to find one and about 6 months later they started making them :cry: . Now they even have the carbon fiber ones. Anyways, I am still the only person in GA (that I have seen) with this wing!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.