Honda CRX Forum banner

Skin tags bleed like a mofo

2K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  Wasuri 
#1 ·
So I had this small skin tag near my left eye for a few years. I am playing with it while watching Threshold because it is bugging me. Finally I say eff it and snip it with some toenail clippers. Damn that thing bleeds. Sumbitch won't quit either. It's slowing down now after like 15 minutes.

I feel better getting that off my chest.

#2 ·
I read that and no where does it say to snip it off with toenail clipers. :?
As Bill Engvall would say "here's your sign".
Don't feel bad I've got a few and have also thought about that too, but I will learn from your mistake and leave them alone.

#4 ·
Seek out an esthetician with the correct equipment for skin tag removal. They either burn them off with electricity or a laser. Either way cauterizes the spot so it doesn't bleed, and it's apparently much less painful than cutting them off.

#8 ·
Charles said:
stickershop said:
Seek out an esthetician
Never heard of that until now. I don't think we have them in the U.S. If I can buy a heated scapel or something...
Esthetician's are the people that women go to for make-up, pedicures, manicures, waxing, and a variety of other beauty related services. They help men too...skin tags aren't a gender specific problem. 8)

#10 ·
stickershop said:
Esthetician's are the people that women go to for make-up, pedicures, manicures, waxing, and a variety of other beauty related services. They help men too...skin tags aren't a gender specific problem. 8)
Great! I'll ask one how much to spend awhile between my sweaty legs clipping tags off my crotch. :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.