Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the subject says... and I found my second love. The FB is a pure sportscar, and it looks soooo good! Anyone else have one/like them? I wanted to get a second CRX in the summer for a dedicated race car, but I really really want to find an FB now.
The car belongs to a friend of mine and we are swapping in a 13b turbo motor this month, should be a real screamer then.

·
Registered
9,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Those that hate them must not have been in the car when it was taching out and sounding like it was about to lift off...

·
Registered
859 Posts
rotaries own

i was gunna do a rotary swap in my miata that thing would have stood on its ass

love the cars too just not olke a rex

·
Registered
125 Posts
rotaries are definitely an innovative, minimalist design...but, if you think your HONDA is lacking in torque.. :roll:

1.3 liters=No torque

bryman

·
Registered
164 Posts
MarkWilliamson said:
baker_jeff said:
Theres two kinds of people in the world.

1. Those that love rotary's.

2. Those that hate them.
There are two kinds of people in the world:
1. Those that divide people into two kinds
2. those who don't.
There are 10 kinds of people in the world... those who understand binary and those who don't :lol:

·
Registered
859 Posts
Kain said:
MarkWilliamson said:
baker_jeff said:
Theres two kinds of people in the world.

1. Those that love rotary's.

2. Those that hate them.
There are two kinds of people in the world:
1. Those that divide people into two kinds
2. those who don't.
There are 10 kinds of people in the world... those who understand binary and those who don't :lol:
i still count 2 :?

but there are to kinds of honda lovers
1. Ricers
2.Smart People

·
Registered
144 Posts
If rotaries weren't so finicky I might mess w/ them more. And yes I know if you take care of them they're great, but I just don't see a rotary as a viable choice for a daily driver (in my case). I'd love to have an FB of FC for a track car though. A buddy has an FC putting out like 284whp, and another friend just has a stock-ish FB. They're both REALLY fun. Just make sure you keep the CRX tom!

·
Registered
778 Posts
gotta love the rotary. man...when you have a very light aluminum flywheel attached to a ported 13B you have to tach the crap out of it when you take off. but boy are they fun to rev. they sound crazy when you just run a down pipe and shoot flames out of the bottom of the car.

·
Registered
9,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I wouldn't trade the CRX for it! If I were to get one, it wouldn't be my DD, I don't think any car that I could afford from the 80s (except a Rex of course) would be reliable enough. Also the fuel economy is terrible, the guy whose car I went in also has a ford festiva because the FB gets such bad mileage. I'd like to say I want to get one for a dedicated race car, but at the same time it looks so good I couldn't help myself from cruising around in the summer in it, especially with the removable top model.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts