Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
734 Posts
dohcya said:
I find it some what humerous...... I'm sure you guys have seen this one before.
I waited on dialup (not my computer) for a 400K+ 500x300pixel image to load...for that? A lame palm-reading joke that doesn't even work very well as a double-entendre. Yawn.

I am hungry for some Taco Bell now, though.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ryan_long_01 said:
dohcya said:
I find it some what humerous...... I'm sure you guys have seen this one before.
I waited on dialup (not my computer) for a 400K+ 500x300pixel image to load...for that? A lame palm-reading joke that doesn't even work very well as a double-entendre. Yawn.

I am hungry for some Taco Bell now, though.
...... was a joke man, sorry you were disappointed heh.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i actually think he was being serious. but anyways, savage, not to be a dick, wal-mart sells fire sauce in a bottle. if you SERIOUSLY miss it that bad, i'll send you a bottle. and im not being a dick =)

taco bell is the best answer to a long night in the garage.

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
Savage said:
wow. your a dick.
PMP has always been a dick about that stuff... lol! Its what makes him special. However, that is also his right, AND mine to agree with him.

While they may be cheesy, they are also neat if done right. I'm thinking about getting angel eyes on my IS300... don't worry, no one will burn you at the stake for them, but don't be so quick to get so damn defensive when someone lets you know thier point of view on something you do to your car, unless they are being overly aggressive about it.

At least you aren't doing carbon fiber overlays or anything like i'm getting burned at the stake for at times... hahahaa!

8)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.