Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NJTP= New Jersey Turnpike.

I was making my southern leg of my first trip about 10:30PM and a cop goes by me just before a service plaza.
He jumps into line in the middle lane and by the time we get to the entrance ramp for the folks spending too much money for gas and grub,
this lime green Teg, with a TALL spoiler is behind a slower car getting back on the turnpike.
He doesnt notice the NJST (New Jersey State Trooper) and proceeds to blast past the slower car ON THE RAMP, forcing the slower car to the white line.
The NJST clears the slower car that is just getting into the slow lane, riceboy is still accelerating down the road, the cop guns it and flicks on the disco lights (Trucker slang) and gets the moron pulled over...ahhh, sometimes they DO see the idiot moves I see ALL NIGHT LONG.
LOL, it unfolded right in front of me...

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The thing is, I see the most un-safe driving every night.
I can count on at least 2 close calls, someone "dicing" through traffic and coming within INCHES of my bumper.
I REALLY dont want to kill anyone, and they will be dead if I hit them.

I saw a guy the other morning reading the newspaper at 75-80...not the compact folded up reading one story reading.
He had the paper open fully across his steering wheel.
moron.

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
I know what you're talking about Dave. Some people just dont understand. :x

I almost spilled concrete on a car last week. Lady pulled right out in front of me in her new Lexus. I had to jam on the brakes to keep from hitting her. The concrete ended up in the road instead of on her car but it was close.

Don't pull out in front discharge concrete mixers. I've had a few spills, but never on a car.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.