Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know street racing is highly frowned upon on the forums, but I thought I would just let everyone know about this one....

There is a 92-95 Civic hatchback running around here with a SOHC z6 motor, I/H/E, and a 50 shot. I heard from a few friends that he ran 2 Mustang GT's on friday, a 1998 and a 2002 (both V8's) and he beat both of them... barely, but he had them. That doesn't sound possible to me, but the people that I heard it from were swearing on their lives that they weren't lying. They said the Civic sprayed every gear as soon as he got traction.

The Mustang's aren't stock, but they aren't hooked up like crazy. I know the 1998 GT has a 2005 intake manifold, BBK intake, and exhaust.... I'm not sure about the 2002.

What do you guys think about this?

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
I guess it depends on the drivers. I think it could happen. My crx with b16 and heavy body kit has kept my front bumper around the rear bumper of a friends 90 5.0 mustang. If the dudes in the stangs were off a little bit and you friend was sprayin the whole way, i say its possible.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Hmmm....nitrous. You might as well just feed dollar bills straight into the combustion chamber. :lol:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts