Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
everything went together great. no codes. no crossthreading. not even banging my hand or head up but now i have a problem, fuel. the dx fuel line wont work and the fuel line that came with the engine was cut out . where do i get a new one? or is there an alternative?

·
Registered
20,330 Posts
plague_dog said:
everything went together great. no codes. no crossthreading. not even banging my hand or head up but now i have a problem, fuel. the dx fuel line wont work and the fuel line that came with the engine was cut out . where do i get a new one? or is there an alternative?
If i am understanding your question correctly, You can use one from essentially any d16 motor. So any auto store or Honda dealer should have it.

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
If my memory serves me correctly I used the dx fuel line on my zc swap... not sure.. . . like was mentioned though.. . .if it will not work... any d series one will work off of an si or hf you would need to go to a honda dealer to get it... .. not sure if you could get that at a auto parts store.. . . . possibly but seems like a dealer part to me.. . .
ask in the classified section. . . . .surely someone has a mine that they can sell you for a few bucks. . .

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
awesome i used the stock dx fuel line but it wouldnt put fuel into the line then i noticed one end of the cut zc line was wider than the other end. so i used a dremel tool to "open it up" now i get fuel in the rail. NOTE: to any one doing this in the future if you can afford use the d series fuel line this was a tedious and very long process of grind measure grind measure.

new problem: my stock exhaust doesnt reach the downdraft pipe new exhaust right? or do i just move the other forward by sightly bending the exhaust hangars? im on a really tight budget or i would get the right parts.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah the dx has the connector but with the zc down pipe the dx connector is too long hough like before i could just bend a few things here and there to get the exhaust to bolt up with out the connector

just found out muffler shop wants 67 buck for a new 6" connector piece

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.