Reliable daily driver. Passes CA smog every year without issue. 38mpg regular driving. I swapped HF 5th and Final gears into the Si trans. Trans had been rebuilt by GearSpeed at some point with the previous owner. Shifts smooth. Exedy clutch / VX flywheel 6 years old.
Rust is bad on the sunroof, rear quarters, and pass side rear jack point from previous life on a military base in Idaho. Everything else is rust free and the car is structurally sound. OEM exhaust was new 6 years ago when I moved to inland San Diego. Aluminum Honda Insight drums. Suspension, brakes have all been gone through and put back together with anti seize. Engine and trans have been removed / reinstalled from when I was preparing a VX engine swap that never happened.
Sunroof works despite looking like ass. Headliner isn't water damaged.
Currently has rain water leaking into the passenger side floorboard. I will fix this if I get an opportunity.
Viper stealth alarm install, tilt and hood sensors, trunk pop, separate kill switch (not on the fuel pump. None of the under dash wiring has been disturbed.)
Removable custom battery relocation tray and quality 4ga wire. I prefer to have all my Hondas on 51R batteries. Maradyne slim fan. Y8 intake manifold but original A6 Mani included.
Rear wiper motor is bad. Rear defrost wire detached but the defrost lines are not broken. Everything else works perfectly.
I am being honest and transparent. No surprises for the new owner, hopefully a DIY body person looking for a project. Prefer not to get flamed and lowballed with no intent to buy.
Selling because I am moving overseas end of 2022.