Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up, we are dustin and jake, we are both into hondas, w bodies.
Dustin owns a pretty fast ls/vtec, and i own a 98 gp se, its not fast, but it does the job until i figure out what i want to so with it.
my options for the prix are, swap to supercharge, cam it, headers, down pipe, zex and a few other things....its pretty possible to run low 13s with a n/a motor, its just not cheap. Ive thougth of getting a crx si or getting a da back. But i like jdm, so i wouldnt be going for speed.
heres dustins motor


heres my old integra


heres my current set up


if you want to see more of dustins cars....
he has had
89 crx dx
89 crx si(d15b, wings west kit, 15s with bfgoodrich sports)
89 crx si....ls/vtec...to many mods
93 civic hatch si....a fucking steal at 700 bucks
06 crv se

ive had
91 bonneville le 3.8 165hp
94 bonneville se 3.8 185hp
92 astro van
90 integra gs 1.8 b18 145hp(underdrive pulley, intake, exhaust,9mm wires)
98 grand prix se 3.8 215hp

but dustin will prob use this site more than me, if you have any qeustions about crxs, he prob knows it, hes part of d seires, and ef honda
i am part of iawbody.com iaclubgp.com and clubgp.com

so if you guys have any qestions about somthing dont be afarid to ask.
i went to UTi for a few motnhs before i went broke, so we both know our stuff.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
300 Posts
rex2nr said:
I'm going to stick with the "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all" phrase...
Ahahahahahahkkkkekekekekkekkekkek.....Thats the closest thing to a flame that I have seen here yet..... :nananananana:

Um, yah, uh,,,,,welcome?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
779 Posts
Odd yes, but non the less. Welcome. Ditch the GM and get yourself a honda. Yes, the GM can go low 13s supercharged (I've never seen all motor...and I doubt a low 13 would be possible in those sleds) but why? Automatic trannies blow in those. I'd rather have a small little 5 speed civic :p with a 200whp monster under the hood.

I like your friends setup. Although I would of paid more attention when painting under the hood.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
20,380 Posts
DUSTIN&JAKE said:
i went to UTi for a few motnhs before i went broke, so we both know our stuff.
Hmm i guess we can all bow down now. :rolleyes1:

Based on your posts in this thread, http://www.crxcommunity.com/viewtopic.php?t=5069

We don't have any room here for know it all riceboys.
Most of us on here are a bit older and personally have little to 0 patience for the type of ppl like yourself.

A board that may be more to your liking and your level..
http://www.honda-tech.com
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
300 Posts
baker423 said:
DUSTIN&JAKE said:
i went to UTi for a few motnhs before i went broke, so we both know our stuff.
Hmm i guess we can all bow down now. :rolleyes1:

Based on your posts in this thread, http://www.crxcommunity.com/viewtopic.php?t=5069

We don't have any room here for know it all riceboys.
Most of us on here are a bit older and personally have little to 0 patience for the type of ppl like yourself.

A board that may be more to your liking and your level..
http://www.honda-tech.com/[/code]
Thanks Baker, I was just afraid to put it like that, me not bein a mod an all..... :target: :rotflmao:

:rockin:

................ :rockon: ..........
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
20,380 Posts
SIred91 said:
baker423 said:
DUSTIN&JAKE said:
i went to UTi for a few motnhs before i went broke, so we both know our stuff.
Hmm i guess we can all bow down now. :rolleyes1:

Based on your posts in this thread, http://www.crxcommunity.com/viewtopic.php?t=5069

We don't have any room here for know it all riceboys.
Most of us on here are a bit older and personally have little to 0 patience for the type of ppl like yourself.

A board that may be more to your liking and your level..
http://www.honda-tech.com/[/code]
Thanks Baker, I was just afraid to put it like that, me not bein a mod an all..... :target: :rotflmao:

:rockin:

................ :rockon: ..........
Thanks.... :lol:
but i'm not a Mod either, just honest, blunt and straight to the point.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
779 Posts
After reading that post, I think the good ol b...a...n... button needs to get used. I left HT because the gayness was making me upset, and now the gayness has transfered over to here :cry: .
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,963 Posts
I locked the other topic and stated that this site is not about that type of activity or behavior. They have a chance to get straight.

Failing in that. . .there future will be discussed amongst the mods.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,384 Posts
toxiclows said:
I locked the other topic and stated that this site is not about that type of activity or behavior. They have a chance to get straight.

Failing in that. . .there future will be discussed amongst the mods.
BAN, and be done with it. Let them come back when they can act like 17yr olds.
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top