·
Registered
20,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Updated list:
*Current = Red

'73 Dadge Dart w/318

'91 Saturn (Stereo on wheels)

'93 Civic Dx Hatch (OBD1 DOHC Zc, Si trans)

'90 Civic Hatch (4spd, Winter beater)

'90 Civic Dx Hatch( Winter beater)

'91 Civic Lx Sedan (Winter beater)

'91 Crx Si (built for boost b16 project, never got off the ground)

'91 Crx Si (Winter beater)

'88 Chevy S10 Blazer 4x4

'94 Civic Ex Coupe (Stock)

'95 Integra GSR (b18c5 swapped)

'97 Accord SE (DD)

*'91 Crx Si

'90 Crx Si (Donor car/parted out)

'93 Civic Dx coupe (commuter)

'94 Civic Dx sedan (commuter)

'95 Lx sedan

'98 Integra GSR (wknd cruiser)

'89 Civic Si (parts car)

*'06 Honda Element

'01 CRV Ex AWD

'91 Integra GS

*'90 Crx Dx

*'96 Civic Hx

*'99 Civic 4dr

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Nice, you've had some fun rides in the past...

Im just now on my second honda... :oops:

I REALLY like the white phat5ives on the integra....

Shoulda kept the ba18c5 and put it in the rex... :twisted:

·
Registered
20,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Angry said:
I REALLY like the white phat5ives on the integra....

Shoulda kept the ba18c5 and put it in the rex... :twisted:
I still have the Fat fives kickin around, cleaned up and stored away.

As for the R motor, at the time i didn't have the time or money to put that in the Crx, plus i needed to get rid of that Integra in order to get a daily driver.

rex2nr said:
in the picture showing the back of your white CRX, is that a red Chevy Sprint in the background?
Actually no, i beleive it was a Civic wagon.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Aren't those actually skinny fives on the hatch? I was led to believe I bought fat fives for my CRX by um.. myself. The 5 spokes off of the Del Sol VTEC?

Or do those have another pet name? :)

In anycase, the white 5 spokes did look nice, although the 'teg needed a paint job worse than mine.

·
Registered
20,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
JustAnotherRex said:
Aren't those actually skinny fives on the hatch? I was led to believe I bought fat fives for my CRX by um.. myself. The 5 spokes off of the Del Sol VTEC?

In anycase, the white 5 spokes did look nice, although the 'teg needed a paint job worse than mine.
Which hatch are you referring to?
Fat 5's are the name generally used for the 94-95 GsR rims. I have never heard the Del Sol Si/Vtec rims referred to as Fat 5's, but i suppose you could call them that.

The Integra ran and handled GREAT, but it needed more than paint! :lol:

·
Registered
473 Posts
baker423 said:
JustAnotherRex said:

Fat 5's are the name generally used for the 94-95 GsR rims. I have never heard the Del Sol Si/Vtec rims referred to as Fat 5's, but i suppose you could call them that.

The teal Hatch at the top, second from the far right. I got confused and figured I had some Fat Fives too but I tend to like my Del Solie wheels quite a bit anyway, even if they aren't the lightest thing on earth they're better than steelies :D

I've gotta get a lot of body work done and get a paintjob done this spring. I've also got a strong need to purchase a GSR longblock so I can mate it to my LS cable tranny and drop the whole thing in :twisted:

·
Registered
20,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
JustAnotherRex said:
baker423 said:
JustAnotherRex said:

The teal Hatch at the top, second from the far right. I got confused and figured I had some Fat Fives too but I tend to like my Del Solie wheels quite a bit anyway, even if they aren't the lightest thing on earth they're better than steelies :D
This pic actually shows 3 cars that have the GSR Fat Fives, both hatches and the white 6th gen coupe.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.