Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heres a sweet site about turbos and i think a few of you guys may or may not have seen this before but im sure none of you have read this whole thing since its abot 20 pages long.
http://www.beesandgoats.com/boostfaq/g2icturbo.html

Also im buyin a t3 turbo with a t3 flange ??? i dont know anything about turbos and i havent seen it yet but i think i heard it came out of a audi or volvo its water cooled wutever that means theres no shaft play and it spins. The teacher at school is selling it for 59 dollars. should i buy it for my b16 turbo project?

Hes are automanufactoring teacher or something with engines and cars so im sure hes not going to rip me off on purpose.

·
Registered
9,843 Posts
I would not buy anything that I don't know what it is. Find out if its a T3 or what. I would also do a lot of research before shopping around, so you can plan your system out, and get the right parts the first time. No use in buying parts that won't be compatible with what you have, right?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.