Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was pretty bored today, so after re-organising a lot of stuff on my laptop and such, I decided to work on some How-To stuff I've had for a while. Between here and "the other site", these have all been posted in one form. I went through each one and made some changes, and added a few pics that I had. Right now they are in .pdf format, it's easier for me to send them to people who ask me for them that way, and it's easy for me to host them on my web space that way as well. I can adapt them to work as posts if there is demand.
Right now there are four articles hosted here: battery relocation, 15/16" master cylinder upgrade, swapping out the shocks and springs, and of course the mini-me build article which includes OBD1 conversion. Let me know what you guys think, spelling should all be good, but anything else, including places where you think more pics would be helpful.

I'm also going to be re-organising my webspace over the next few days. I know I've posted a bunch of pics on here and other places, if you see a broken link in one of my posts, let me know and I will take care of it. I know it's not a big deal, but I hate missing pictures in posts where they help, that's one of the reasons I haven't fixed it yet. With so many posts though, I'm not going to go through everything I've posted in the last year and fix all the pics.

·
Registered
9,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
So I've been trying to learn a little html, I'm using Nvu (open source dream weaver-like program) and then reading the code it makes in a text editor. Here's what I have so far, everything is all shuffled around now, so the old links are definitely broken.

My page so far

Ollie beware! Lots of Flint Black CRXs!

Just a warning, if you're on 56k/your blackberry do not click on the first two links on the page or your modem/phone might explode.

·
Registered
354 Posts
downest said:
So I've been trying to learn a little html, I'm using Nvu (open source dream weaver-like program) and then reading the code it makes in a text editor. Here's what I have so far, everything is all shuffled around now, so the old links are definitely broken.

My page so far

Ollie beware! Lots of Flint Black CRXs!

Just a warning, if you're on 56k/your blackberry do not click on the first two links on the page or your modem/phone might explode.
Saved and printed all! Thanks a bunch. That'll help a newbie like myself to the CRX world. And yes, I'm addicted already.
BP

·
Registered
9,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Less pedal travel (higher effort though) because it pushes more fluid. In my case I needed to replace the old one anyway. Definitely improved the feel though, even on my new CRX with a good working MC (stock size) I don't like the pedal feel.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.