Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Being that I live 15 minutes away from Summit Racing, it is frequently a place to get many parts from time to time. The great thing about Summit if you live here is the Clearance section. I purchased goodrich brake braided brake lines and aluminum rear lower control arms for 75 bucks. My friend found a stroker kit for a b18 for 500 dollars, retail is 1500 for that. He also at one time found the crower 700 dollar connecting rods there for under 200. And numerous engine gasket kits for 20 bucks. I am never as lucky as him but sometimes I get a good find every so often.

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
yup up at the top dark corner of the store following the tire wall up is the great clearance bin.... me and my ex went out thee a few months ago just to go for a ride..... . bought a 5dollar summit sport compact banner for the garage for 3 bucks.... didnt find anything
Honda or cool there that day... . .tat must be one of the advantages of living there.. ..

Ga love Summit.. .

Did you see thKiller B that they have up by the tires on the engine stand.... . man oh man there has to be SERIOUS $$$ in that thing.... I aded up about 15000 and I am sure i am overlooking alot.. . .

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't know about Henry, or what he has been up to. I know crxohio has been pretty dead for the last couple years. If I am not mistaken doesn't Henry live by a jegs store around columbus?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts