Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ahhh...the smell is in the air! It's in the 70's here in NW Indiana and I have been cleaning my windows / screens with a nice breeze running through the apartment.

Time to attack the list of car and outdoor projects with a vengeance! Winter begone! :lol:

How's the weather in your part of the world :?:

·
Registered
276 Posts
Spring skipped over Arizona this year. I returned back from Spring Break to 100 degrees on the day I got back. Now is time for me to kick back and wait for winter again (the primo time for outdoor projects here).

·
Registered
820 Posts
Well it rained earlier... after it being hot half of last week.. and its supposed to be hot again this weekend... :-/ this weather is being wierd ah well its southern california i can work on cars pretty much all year long as long as its not raining.. lol i really wish i had a garage :p

·
Registered
6,561 Posts
Weather Here sucks... I live in small little valley area, and it rained here yesterday, but I work on a mountain higher up then where I live and yesterday we got all the weather you could think of.... it was sunny in the morning till about 10, then it started to rain till about 11, and then we got a blizzard for about 2 hours then overcast the rest of the day! it was stupid... but where I live there was just rain! Snow should stay in the mountains... like where people ski and such... no where people work! I dislike snow very much!

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Some days it's sunny and pushing 70, even 80, some days it's chilly and wet. Been the strangest winter around here I can remember tho--sharp cold (for here) spell in nov, with 20s for a week, and then warm, then cold, first week in jan cherry trees and redbuds in bloom, then another cold spell, and right now we're about 2 weeks ahead of normal. Been nice for working in the driveway...

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
winter was set in pretty good here untill about a month ago. For the past couple of weeks it's bbeen dancing around. We'd go up to th 70's and almost hit 80.......then fall back into the 30's only a day or two later. Tomorrow it's supposed to hit 70 and be in the mid to upper 60's all weekend. Not great but a LOT better than what it has been. :D

·
Registered
953 Posts
got up in to the 60's the week before st pattys day. St pattys weekend, got nine inches of snow and another 3 inches on monday. Back in to the 60's by friday. Ive hated this winter. Warm intill jan. then freezing in feb with no snow and now we're starting to get snow. I need more snow.

Spring can come, to many projects to do.

Keep hearing more snow in Aprail. The winter with no end. Thats New England for you.

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
well its kinda up and down here ,lots of snow still on the ground :evil: and it hasent got any nicer then 11c here and that was only for one day ,but that doesnt matter to me, i work on my car in all weathers!! hehe im NOT scared of jack frost :wink:

and im from manitoba were crazy we wear short in the winter :crazy: or is that just me that does that lol

:peace: mitch

·
Registered
779 Posts
MarkWilliamson said:
Work on cars? :?

Don't you realize that the whole purpose of having a Honda is that you don't have to work on it? :p
I keep telling myself, and my civic that, but it seems to be the other way around lol.

Right now it 4C outside. I drove to work when it was 1C with the windows rolled down. It's so nice out right now. It was 11C yesterday but it was raining. I think this weekend I'll wear shorts for the first time in 07. Should be around 6-7C all weekend.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.