Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
LOL. I sent that to my brother because he is looking to buy a aftermarket steering wheel. It should be funny to see what he says about this. :lol:

The stock crx steering wheel is horrible IMO. They are to big and the rubber on the outside twist if you rock your hands will gripping the wheel. :?

·
Registered
9,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've driven a car with a wheel like that... it is annoying. Neither of the wheels I have now do that though.

I have a feeling that I'm going to think its way too small when I get back into my car... but then again, look at what I'm driving (snow thread). That thing has at least a 16" wheel in it, lol. I'm thinking about replacing it with a ship's wheel... with the driveways I plow, I end up spinning the thing while I reach for the shifter/plow switches

·
Premium Member
4,512 Posts
The ends have caps on them, looks professionally done
AHHHHHHHHHHHhahahahahahahaha...Do people really believe that other people will believe that line of bullpoop?! :? :rolleyes1:

Hmm...maybe I could sell my old civic carpet with a huge bleach stain calling it a professionally done JDM half/half 2 tone carpet? :lol:

·
Registered
122 Posts
which stoner lost the key to his club and decicded to cut the steering wheel to get it off? Oh well i guess if i cut it this way it will look cool......... NOT. :shock:

·
Registered
3,695 Posts
Krix said:
I guess ill be the first to say it....

KITT called, he wants his steering wheel back.
I thought the same thing, plus...where's the cool moving red LED to slap on the front of the car? gotta complete the look! :lol:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.