Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ahhh a dredded noob question... looking for a catback for my 91 hf. im looking for one that looks as much like the stock si as possible. mayby a little bigger dont really mind. nice and quite but better flowing than my stock straw and can. anyone have one on their cars or have any recomendations? im pretty picky about my car looking clean and stock. i have ordered the lower lop spoilers from www.jdmland.com so what ever i get need to fit nicely up in the factory exhaust exit area. ive searched around alot and looked at alot of pics but was hoping for some good imput from they guys that know these cars best.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks bro ill check into it. any other ideas? my buddy said magnaflow had one like i want but i cant seem to find it anywhere.

·
Registered
20,340 Posts
2SLO2RCE said:
my buddy said magnaflow had one like i want but i cant seem to find it anywhere.
:umno:
Get a buddy that has more reliable info, or just check out the magnaflow site.
They don't even offer anything for the Crx, or even the 88-91 Civic.

http://www.magnaflow.com/02product/shop ... &cat=Civic

Since you're not looking for or will get any real power gains and just looking for something that is OEM and a little better, just order the stock Crx Si exhaust.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks guys i found the stock 91 si muffler and tips on the majestic looks like about 150 + shipping for it.

http://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com/aut ... UST+SYSTEM

thanks for the help, ill keep lookn around i didnt even know about majestic before now. something else for me to keep in the back of my head for the future. im really not lookn for a lot well really any power out of the car. mainly to clean her up the former owner had a glass pack stuck up instead of a muffler. the little stocker isnt going to get me anywhere. down the road ill do a motor swap but getting my cobra into the 10's comes first. lol

·
Registered
541 Posts
Get a Dynomax turbo II or super turbo or something like that (very quiet muffler, but much better flow). Its about $60 from Summit. Direct replacement, 1 in 2 out. Find a shop to manderel bend the pipes or buy some from Kteller. Then go to a local junk yard and buy some tips from an older prelude / accord / integra / legend. I bought mine for $20. This is how it looks - http://crxcommunity.com/gallery2.php?g2 ... temId=2809

You might want to set your tips a little further back. Mine are too far out.
I painted the muffler and (visible) pipes black so it looks nice.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
andrey thanks bro loe the car!!!! that is pretty much what im lookn for. nice and clean... are those gsr blades on there too?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.