Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,386 Posts
I don't want to toot anyone's horn. But when Mark (our Mark, different mark obviously) was ....somewhat....younger, he used to keep a log of his daily routine.
There are some hilarious entries in there. And it's plain to see how and why he got to become a cop.

I don't have the link. He should post it up.

·
Registered
603 Posts
That was probably the best internet reading I have ever done.
Fantastic stories. Even if they were fake (which I am doubting), it would still be some fantastic writing. I highly encourage you all to read this thread. 30 pages is a lot, and I just read his posts.
Settle in and go for it, you won't be disappointed.
:)b

·
Registered
101 Posts
i second (or third, or forth) that "have to read." along with the part with the 'master of puppets' theme music, I started to read 'a letter from Jen' and HAD to turn on Vera Lynn from Pink Floyd. great story!

now to get done with schoolwork....

·
Premium Member
4,516 Posts
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
LOL This guy should take up writing...He definatly has a way with words..

This line especially had me LOL'ing..
"and the only description of this voice would be if Charlton Heston, Prince, and Barry White all jerked off into a turkey baster and artificially inseminated Weezy Jefferson WHILE she was toking up on a crack pipe in addition to snorting a mixture of Meth and fiber glass, and this would be the hosed up mutant ba^%$ child's voice."

Man! ..that is sommmme explination! hahaha

Nice find...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.