Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
I'd say a front strut bar is probably the only bolt-on bar that would actually make any real difference. I have a Neuspeed up front and noticed a bit more stability and better turn it. I also got an egay rear bar, but to me...it doesnt do shiet but reduce flex when goin up my driveway. But then again, it's poorly designed and cheap...id prolly think a better designed rear bar like what skunk2 makes for the DC2's would have a more noticeable tiny difference. But really, if you want to improve handling invest your money in good summer tires and a rear sway; bars are just optional and add bling factor...just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
964 Posts
A Neuspeed front bar is great for stiffening the part of the chassis that flexes the most. Turn in is much quicker with one, and they are super light.

The rear is really dependent on if your chassis is worn out... its so light back there it doesnt need alot of help...consider it a very low level priority to get one.

No strut bar will help reduce body roll... sway bars connected to the moving parts of the suspension do that. If you wanna eliminate body roll, just grab a Suspension Techniques rear sway bar, and forego all the other stuff...it will make a huge difference, while the rest will be minor if noticeable at all.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.