Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
arite.....got a zc sohc motor swap into my 90 crx....not sure what tranny or how old...got it from a friend already swapped...

so ill be stopped at a light...and this happens probably every 3 lights or so...and so then...as i step on the clutch let go a little and gas it...it starts to go a little then when i reach around 2,000 rpm it starts to stutter and jump a little kinda like sputtering and sounds sorta like its about to die...friend to a qucik look at my car drove it a little...and said it may be the clutch thats causing it its old or worn or something...but yea....jw some feedback on this... thanks

·
Registered
567 Posts
i dunno, i dont think its really the clutch. if the clutch was wearing out and starting to slip, you would rev it and it would rev but the car wouldnt feel like it was accelerating as fast as the engine (hence slpping)

have you tried all the tune up stuff? new plugs, wires, cap, rotor, etc? are you throwing any codes?

might also want a mod to move this thread out of th lounge and into one of the tech forums.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.