Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What: Swift Motorsports Summer Show

When: Sunday July 23

Where: Waterford Speedbowl

What to Expect?:

* MASSIVE Car, Truck, AND Bike Show

* Multiple Auto Cross Exhibitions with some of the BEST Auto Cross Drivers in the Area

* Burn Out Competition

* Professional Liquid Charge FMX MotorCross Riders

* Professional BMX Free Stylers

* Multiple DJ's Spinnin ALL day and night

* Raffles and Give Aways all Day and Night

* Vendors on site ...Vending

* Magazines and Professional Photgraphers on Site

* Bikini Competition

Some highlights of last years show

I went last year, and there wasnt one CRX there. Im enter my car this year and didnt want to be the only one there.

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
I'll tell you what, the last picture in the set sold me on coming to this show!

I'm up in Boston for a couple more months. I'd be down to come to the show if nothing else comes up.
I'm torn though, should I bring the crx or the kawasaki? The bike is faster and gets better mileage... hahaha.

Where will you be coming from?

Oh, nm I see, Oakdale.

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
jmart said:
I'll tell you what, the last picture in the set sold me on coming to this show!
Yes, that is one reason why i put it in. But its not all about the girls, its about the love for cars and trucks. Not to mention, to meet new people.

All types of cars and trucks will be there, and my Crx will be there. Its a fun filled day, so come on down, and enjoy the cars.

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Are you enter your cars or just coming to hang out?

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
Hmmm, not sure. How much is it to enter a car? I mean i know i can't win anything with my faded paint job and my dirty engine bay with peeling valve cover paint. Haha. But I'd enter it all the same. Just to park next to you guys and have a crx presense.

·
Registered
12 Posts
yea i'll enter my car ..prolly wont win but whatever as long as theres other crx's there its a win in my book, i know a ot of ppl will all different types of integras and civics that are going , so i'll definetly be there.... how do u enter the show?....just show up?

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Show cars are 20 dollars. I'll get more info as it comes in.

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
Alright, my crx is no show stopper, considering its a faded r-63, but i'll register anyway. I'm pretty sure I can go.

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Dont feel bad, my paint is starting to flake in places, and i have some rust on the rear Quarters. Not planning on winner, just going to have a good time.

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
Alright Dodo, I registered for the meet so i'll for sure be there. PM your contact info or your phone number so we can plan to show up at the same time and park near each other. I'll seee if I can't bring some pictures of the red 89 si. Also, I may have a lead on a motor for you for it, too.
:wink:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.