Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just registered and figured I would introduce myself. I am not new to this site, but have been here plunty of times, and figured I would give a lil info on my car.

CAR: 1991 CRX

Interior: Not much, I like it mostly stock.
Momo steering wheel
Lude seats
Short shifter

Exterior: Mostly stock, keepin it clean
Jus some projector headlights
lowered on coilovers

Power plant:
B16A w/
AEM CAI w/bypass
Blox Intake mani
B&M fuel pressure reg
DC sports 4-2-1 header to 2.5 exaust
Stage 4 Clutch
S1 tranny

Lemme know what you think.
I will put pics up for you soon.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for all the welcomes, I just got off work so I will have to take pics of her tomorrow after I get off, so be lookin for them around 5:30ish central time.

P.S.
The stage 4 is insane to drive, it feels like you are trying to push a dead body around in there, and there is no riding them, just straight grab and go. As soon as this clutch starts to go bad, I am going back to a stage three.

Bryan

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
A friend of mine borrowed my camera without me knowing, so now I am wanting for him to bring it by later. Sorry for the wait.

Bryan

·
Premium Member
4,512 Posts
Welcome...oh and BTW...
PICS dangit! :lol:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sorry for the wait, but I have been workin on it. Just bought aluminum polyurethane mounts, some new cone filters, the others were old and worn, a 4-1 header cause the dc sports I had on the cracked in half, and bought an Apexi AFC neo, that I will hook up, hopefully tonight.

Bryan

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sorry for the crappy pics. It started raining, so I was rushed, I had crappy lighting, and the car is dirty. If it stops raining tonight I will get some good pics. Also, I just swaped GSR cams into it last night.

^^Stock tach is stuck

·
Registered
114 Posts
holy low air filter. lol. i thought my old b18 civic had a low intake.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The bypass alows me to not worry as much, still got my worrys tho. Also brought part of the wheel well down behind the filter to block anything that bounces up from the tire.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
SETI20 said:
holy crap. You need to take a saw to that intake tubing. You're gonna bash it into the ground. It's basically a rolling fly-squatter too now.
Haha, I just raised it to. When I know it is going to rain, I just pull the lower portion off along with the bypass, and put the filter on the upper half.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.