1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
50 Posts
Those are some good finds there Tom. Those price tags are very high. Guess they are in high demand in that type of condition. Thanks for the links!

-= Justin =-

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
I think people who have the clean cars may be seeing what the -really- clean ones are going for recently, and deciding to sell while the market is the way it is right now.

All i know, is that i'm looking for a perfect chassis if anyone has one... doesn't need much to it other than the chassis itself, wiring, and whatever spare parts it may have on it. no motor needed. However, i will not pay as much as those suckers are selling for... haha!

·
Premium Member
2,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm always watching and it makes me want to sell mine. I'd probably turn around and buy another one that I wouldn't mind modifying more.

·
Premium Member
4,512 Posts
Mkes me wonder if I should put mine back to complete stock?

·
Premium Member
4,512 Posts
Ewwwww....its a first gen. :x

.....jk buddy :lol:

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
ollie said:
Mkes me wonder if I should put mine back to complete stock?
If your selling it....yes. If your keeping it, whatever floats your boat.

Do you still have the stock front bumper? I think the stock bumpers look way better than aftermarket.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Why would you say something like that scramblerman? Why turn it back into stock if your only selling it? Just wondering.

-= Justin =-

·
Premium Member
2,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
marine said:
Why would you say something like that scramblerman? Why turn it back into stock if your only selling it? Just wondering.
Because it seems these days that having a stock CRX in clean condition is the exception. Very rare. Add to that the low mileage that Ollie has on his, and the rarity of a nice Y-49, that care is worth $$$$$ if it's stock. On the other hand, a highly modified clean CRX is nice, but usually you don't even come close to breaking even on all the mods you've done when you sell it.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Ahh. I understand now :shock: , I totally agree with that because you are right, you'll never get your money back from all the modifications you put on it.

-= Justin =-

·
Registered
93 Posts
Yeah I am keeping mine as stock as possible, but I don't think I will ever sell my rex, expecially if they don't make em any more.

·
Registered
93 Posts
MarkWilliamson said:
KansasKev said:
Yeah I am keeping mine as stock as possible, but I don't think I will ever sell my rex, expecially if they don't make em any more.
What do you mean you don't think you'll sell it?

:p

Even if they revive the badge, it won't be a true CRX. It may be a fine car, but there will never be another rex.
Totally True.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts