Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so oddball request here... if ANYONE knows where i can get the following part, i need it. It is the part in the center console that houses the ash tray & radio.

It is apparently for 'heated seats', and is apparently a super-rare option... Whether you can get the entire system, heated seats, wiring, relays, and dash piece, or JUST the dash piece, let me know. I'm sure that this piece can be located somewhere... It'll definitely go to a good and caring home if found :)

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Try this guy on eBay: tuatara_jdm
He is always selling that kind of stuff.

And then there is Akura, Azura, or something like that. Perhaps someone here remembers him. Sold a lot of rare stuff.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
That truly is unfortunate that someone is parting out a CRX Exclusive. Even if it were in some sort of accident, I would kill to have it and restore it!!!

·
Registered
9,844 Posts
hmmm... 750 though for the entire interior?? I can not pay rent the next couple of months, right? And, I could use a good diet too, right? lol

Still need the glass top and RHD conversion though :(

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
rex2nr said:
hmmm... 750 though for the entire interior?? I can not pay rent the next couple of months, right? And, I could use a good diet too, right? lol

Still need the glass top and RHD conversion though :(
That's $750 for the shipping. $2000 for the interior!!!! I'd be more inclined to buy it if the rest of the car was there too.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.