Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't want to fragment the forums any more, but a library forum would be nice. It would be read-only and all the posts would be made by the admins. Great writeups like How to drop you oil pan could be put in one place.

I have a collection of stuff from Honda Tech and other info that would be able to find a home. I am sure others could scour their bookmarks for gems to be included.

To respect the original others, we should cite where it came from. But I think we can copy the info in order to preserve it in case the original site folds.

Comments?

·
Registered
247 Posts
sounds good, all the collective information in one place. good resource to have, and may draw more members too

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's what I figure. I would be honored to be the moderator for that forum. I am a terrific writer and would keep it organized.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Don't worry guys... we've been a little slow on reviewing the articles...but we will move them over :)

·
Registered
247 Posts
makes me look silly too :oops:

i still think we should add info from other sites... giving credit to all of course. all the info from everywhere we can get it from before it disappears is a good idea.

unless everyone likes the idea of searching through every honda forum for info... im just lazy with that kind of thing, and i dont use bookmarks or favourites as much as i should...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts