Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So... i'll let the pictures talk...

Yes, the corner is actually burnt because my previous mechanics shop blew up... but thats another story, and i'm grateful no one got killed.

Anyway... basically i was driving down the street last night, and a guy was trying to turn into a gas station... i'm not sure why he decided to wait till i was closer to him to drive into the gas station, as i saw him waiting in the middle to turn and i was just driving by...

long story short... he went when i was really close, i tried to stop, but couldn't... and heres the result...

he accepted blame, and we settled on a cash deal... but man this sucks...

·
Registered
209 Posts
It's gotta be a lot of cash because you coulda got fully repaired through insurance. If people who cant drive never get there rates raised because they have enuff cash to fix your car then only people who cant afford to fix somone elses car will have higher rates.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
That sucks man.... now the question we all really want answered: Do you have pics of the side of his vehicle? That's going to really hurt his insurance.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
SETI20 said:
Enough cash to come out on top?
That looks like a JDM front end....right? That's gonna be a pain to replace.
you bet... lets say i got back almost everything i've put into this car... and yes... my SIR front end is officially done, before it began...

ZeniceguyCRX said:
It's gotta be a lot of cash because you coulda got fully repaired through insurance. If people who cant drive never get there rates raised because they have enuff cash to fix your car then only people who cant afford to fix somone elses car will have higher rates.
I like the perspective... to be honest i thought insurance would've written me off and given me less than i had gotten in the deal... here i have my car, and enough to fix it.

stickershop said:
That sucks man.... now the question we all really want answered: Do you have pics of the side of his vehicle? That's going to really hurt his insurance.
Yes it does bro! :( it does suck...

i have no pics of his vehicle (which BARELY was dented/scratched... it was a 97-01 camry), but we settled it cash so no insurance involved... personally i'm content with the outcome.

black_krix_si said:
man that sucks. Im going through the same thing right now waiting to hear the insurance decision.
Yea man! i have to say, thats another reason i didn't opt for insurance in this case (not to say your decision was a bad one, to each situation is their own)... but i wouldn't have sat well waiting for a verdict...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.