Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LOL! Sorry was getting a little jealous of all the attention he was getting!

Some call me a post whore, but I really just like helping people and making them feel welcome.

I'm 19, and haven't travelled anywhere far yet in my life (by myself). My goal is to make friends in every major city I can. I'm doing damn well in my hometown of Edmonton, Alberta. I have people waving to me and talking to me that I've never met before and they act like they've known me as a friend for years. That's my favorite, when someone comes and says, "How's it goin Jeff?", and I'm just like... "uh.... Hey!".

I really really wanna make it to N12 jus so I can meet new people from all over, and put faces to some user names. I really wanna go on a long road trip too, been meaning to do that since I got my license.

I'm hoping the Legend of Jeff will grow... so when I travel the country people will be able to recognize me, and the 'ol SiR.

:rockon:

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Here's a story to boost your legend.

I was in Edmonton for a conference when I saw this yellow CRX pull up at my hotel while I was waiting for a cab. Naturally, I went over to introduce myself and give the guy a Community card. I was surprised that it was our very own Jeff here driving the rex. We hit it off like old friends in no time. I invited him to have dinner and he mentioned a little hole in the wall place he knew. So we got in his CRX and he drove to a place called Kitten's.

This did not look like your average dinner place. First, the waitresses were topless and there was plenty of immediate companionship to be had. Jeff explained that it was his dad's place and then not only was the food and drink comped, but that I might like to get to know a girl or two.

After a great dinner of surf and turf (my compliments to your mother) and a number of Mooseheads, Jeff said he wanted to show me something. He led me back to a room with a large bouncer at the door. The bouncer said "Good evening, sir" and held the door open for us. Inside was an incredible room of leather recliners, plasma screen TVs and several of the most beautiful ladies I have ever seen.

Being a happily married man, you can imagine what I immediately thought. "I should have brought condoms".

Thanks, Jeff, for the memorable evening. You are truly a legend with this rexer.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.