Honda CRX Forum banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts
Discussion starter · #21 ·
brx017 said:
The only thing Im not crazy about is the width thing. I may get used to it, though.
I realized I forgot to change the width back. This style originally came with some huge side bars that just looked really funny and took up too much space. I just changed it so now it is exactly the same width as it was with the old style. (+50 pixels)

for some reason, one of the topics went back to the old layout, then back to the new. I also had one that was extremely wide.

Now its not doing it... I guess it was just a flukey thing

Discussion starter · #24 ·
rex2nr said:
for some reason, one of the topics went back to the old layout, then back to the new. I also had one that was extremely wide.

That's because I was in the middle of checking the old width and the new width and comparing the two. It was only less than a minute.

Looks great Tom. Been using it for a while now...glad we finally rolled it out to everyone on the site. I too love the little CRX icons for new messages :)

crxfisher said:
rex2nr said:

That's because I was in the middle of checking the old width and the new width and comparing the two. It was only less than a minute.
STOP MESSING WITH ME!!!!!!!!! lol

It shows how much I am infatuated with this site because when I logged on and I said "WHOA!!" then I started to think of all the things I like about the new format.

Good change!

21 - 35 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.