Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tonight my wife and I went out for chinese. We were seated at a table by a large window that faces a busy road. As we were sitting there talking I hear the sound of two high reving fart cans in the distance. They get louder, so loud it's hard to hear what my wife is saying. I look out the window and see a white Integra with altezzas blast by. He whips in and out of the busy rush hour traffic then disappears out of view. Milliseconds later a green EG Civic with a mismatched bodykit comes blasting through. He's really whipping through traffic nearly smacking a family in a minivan. He recovers then accelerates to what had to be nearly 80 mph in busy rush hour traffic. The two were obviously racing at 5:30 pm on one of the busiest roads in the area. Stupidity run rampant. I would like to say this is an isolated incident but it seems like every time I see some idiot playing NASCAR in traffic 99% of the time it's some kid in a Honda product. This is the cause of my love/hate relationship with Hondas..........

·
Registered
734 Posts
The fact that there are some idiots out there who drive Hondas doesn't affect my opinion towards my CRX (or other Hondas that I like) one bit.

·
Registered
319 Posts
What I try and say is that even morons have good taste.

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Were they 2fast, did that make you 2furious?

Ok Ok Ok, I deserve all the flaming I get over that one... Bahahahaa...

I can't attach this kind of behaviour to Honda, I attach it to ignorant youth. Unfortunately the majority of these ignorant youths drive Hondas.

·
Registered
859 Posts
first of all it should be why i hate honda/acura :roll: :)

jp just some stupid kids, wiat till they get whats comin to them

·
Premium Member
2,047 Posts
There's good and bad on all 'fast' cars. I've seen some Camaro, Corvette, Mustang, AND Honda racer/ricer wannabe's. They come in all forms. But for some reason the Honda owners get the worst reputation.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Maybe you should have tracked them down and offered to "unpimp der auto", like the guy in the new GTI commercials... "Vee-Dub in der haus!"

Sorry, but those commercials just crack me up. Gotta love 'em flingin' the ricemobile with the high-tech trebuchet. And the car with the monster hood snorkel glued on the hood - "It's definitely suckingk..." :)

I'm not a VW fan, but maybe, just MAYBE that kind of backlash against horrible rice is just what we need to point out to people how freaking stupid that crap looks! "If you want me to unpimp das auto, say 'vaht'." "What?" CRUNCH!

M

·
Registered
144 Posts
Hey that was me and my buddy. Out of turn 1 I sprayed the NAWZ and almost lost it when my floorpan blew off. But I pulled out the win.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
purplecrx said:
Hey that was me and my buddy. Out of turn 1 I sprayed the NAWZ and almost lost it when my floorpan blew off. But I pulled out the win.
You're lucky that you didn't blow the welds on your intake manifold :wink:

·
Registered
79 Posts
At least up here in V8-land, we don't have to deal with that. It's mostly the F-150s, Camaros, Regals and Krustangs that get the cops' attention...so the Hondas play it cool (and laugh at the gas pumps!)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts