Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
119 Posts
i ordered a set of NSX brakes which ill hopefully be installing soon after they get here. theyre pretty much the same thing as the legend calipers, cept they say NSX.

ive driven cars with wilwoods and while they work ok they tend to chatter a bit with highspeed braking(100mph plus) and ive heard of lots of people having issues with them.

i think youll be happy with any of the oem honda upgrades. Fastbrakes has some awesome ready to go setups and theyre priced nicely compared to upgrade aftermarket kits.

· Registered
119 Posts
personally i like the appearance of nsx brakes on any honda car ive seen them on including the CRX. appearance in general is important to me as well since im heavily involved with show cars and i like having the wheels filled. not too mention brake upgrades add points.

but i do like performance as well considering the car will be street driven, and larger rotors handle heat and fade much better, as well as providing leverage for stopping. which i dig, since im adding turbo as well, and i like being able to stop the extra go. and yes i do worry about heat as anyone whos driven a car or motorcycle hard down a mountain road will attest to brake fade sucking majour ass.

· Registered
119 Posts
when i had my accord i was warping the hell out of blank rotors every few months(i like to go deep into my corners)..i upgraded to stillen crossdrilleds which used brembo blanks i believe and axxis pads, had them on for two years and never had a problem with it. other people i knew used powerslots to good effect as well.

in case anyones curious about the rest of the suspension on the 92 accord 4dr, tokico illuminas with eibach springs, eibach front antisway bar, and dcsports front and rear upper strut tower bars,.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.