Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so this might be a bragging thread but aren't I allowed once in awhile guys ? So I wake up today and check my email out like I always do and I got an email back about my fender braces. It just made my day, and I thought I would post it here to share.

Bob,

All Done! The car feels real solid. You can tell as soon as you close a door, solid! I feel like I'm driving a beemer.

That put a smile on my face, love the comparison. Anyways he is going to run them at the track and give me his results and hoping for a few pictures of them on his car. Love hanging them up in my tool box, good motivation.

·
Registered
416 Posts
shadowcrx said:
congrats man, i can't wait till i can get my hands on a set of those
I have a set and can't wait to get them in. I kind of prefer the more stealth look to these things. Everyone would notice a huge polished strut bar when you pop your hood but not these. I might try both on at the same time later and see how that feels...but that is still months away.

·
Premium Member
4,512 Posts
Care to bring a few sets to N12?
I may be interested...

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ollie said:
Care to bring a few sets to N12?
I may be interested...
I have one pair left, then I have to start asking my machinest what he can do for me. Here is the latest info on them

I had fun at Lime Rock. It was cold but it didn't rain. Still under non optimal conditions I got my best lap time ever 1:07:78. I know I can do better. There was another CRX who is set up to race SCCA and Honda Challenge. I told him about your braces, I don't know if they are allowed or not.

More info can be found at
http://www.rcautoworks.com/FenderBraces.htm
http://www.rcautoworks.com/FenderBracecomment.htm

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.