Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had several cars, all parked outside in winter, and frost always formed on the outside of the windshield.

A couple times now I come out to the car in the morning and a thin layer of frost is on the inside (none on the outside), so I scrape it off with a credit card and the rest rains down on my dash as the car heats up.

What could I do to stop this / make it form on the outside like usual.

I feel weird for asking this but I swear none of my other cars/truck did this.

Thanks.

·
Registered
3,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well there is no stench, but there is a little water STILL coming from the tail lights. I've been battling them since I bought the car.

Silicone didn't work, so I made a new cork/rubber gasket for the really bad pass. side one. (the silicone was a b*tch to remove from the body) and it's bone dry now.

The center garnish has never been an issue.

The driver's side light was split at the outside edge (a tab broke) and I sealed that (or so I thought), but it's still leaking. I'm making a new gasket for that one and maybe adding some more sealant on the outside edge.

I have found no other leaks/wet spots in the car, so hopefully this will do it.

Really the amount of water is incredibly small versus what it was originally, but I thought it was zero and taken care of already.

Thanks again for the replies. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.