Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
I think I know why it won't show up. The HTML closing tag is above the form in the webpage. You need to move it below the form. A lot of browsers ignore anything that is after the HTML closing tag.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Ok...just add myself and my girlfriend to the list. :) If that list is public, you might want to omit lastnames from it.

·
Registered
62 Posts
stickershop said:
If that list is public, you might want to omit lastnames from it.
I agree... How about we put location and just the 1st initial of the persons last name.

So For example: John S. Manitoba

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Awesome. That will definitely help encourage people to participate. I've already emailed 3 special edition owners that are not on the list. I also know of one lady around here that also owns one. I'll probably leave a note on her windshield.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Question: If we spot Special Edition CRX's locally, can we enter them into the database but leave the owner field as "Unknown". At least then, we'll know where the car is and that it is actually still in existence.

If the owner stumbles by the site, would they be able to update the name fields?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Guys... I have run into a interesting thing... I got a bud in Alberta that has easy acces to Hondas Database and it seems the vin split for the steering wheel/spoiler/lip/rear tailight center section... etc is: 493 / 494. Meaning we have at the moment a range of: 265... with StickerShop's SE. Something is wrong here...

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
That seems like an odd number to start a VIN range with. Perhaps that number marks the end of the previous batch and not necessarily the beginning of the Special Editions?

I guess we'll find out soon enough if we start finding SE VIN's that expand the range beyond 250. I know that my SE isn't an odd-ball, because my friend Wil's SE is 759 (1 digit higher than mine)

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Is there a way that we can add CRX SE's to the list that have been spotted? I recently saw SE #731 at a shopping centre near my place.

·
Registered
319 Posts
There's a guy who works at Honda Way in Abbotsford BC who has an SE. He hasa buddy who lives on North Road in Burnaby BC. Perhaps he was still in the area. Not sure if he still works at HW but I'll give them a call on Monday.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Ya... I saw a really badly neglected SE when I used to live on North Rd a year ago. It was missing the spoiler, and the center taillight piece was smashed...and it's hood was all crinkled up. I just wish I had an opportunity to talk to the guy, cuz I would've asked him if he was willing to part with it.

·
Registered
319 Posts
You won't believe this. I went outside to the driveway and I saw a Special Edition with Washington university plates roll into the Esso station across the street. I went over to talk to the quite lovely young woman who owns it. From her position, she could see mine back in the driveway. She came over to talk to me more at the house once she was done pumping gas. I have her email address and will forward her this forum and Montreal's SE database URLs.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
OBD1 Kenobi said:
She came over to talk to me more at the house once she was done pumping gas. I have her email address and will forward her this forum and Montreal's SE database URLs.
You stud, you! ;) Was she Canadian? If she was American, how did she get the car? Are you starting to feel a bond with the car now? :D

·
Registered
319 Posts
stickershop said:
You stud, you! ;) Was she Canadian? If she was American, how did she get the car? Are you starting to feel a bond with the car now? :D
She's from North Vancouver was working in Seattle. She bought it when she still lived here. I have given her the URL to this forum and 8th Annual BC CRX Meet info. Did I mention that she's blonde and quite pretty. :D She's now on my MSN. :wink: I a feeling a bond, but not with the SE! 8)

·
Registered
220 Posts
OBD1 Kenobi said:
Did I mention that she's blonde and quite pretty. :D She's now on my MSN. :wink: I a feeling a bond, but not with the SE! 8)
Easy man! If she comes to this forum and reads that...you might scare her away! :wink:

·
Registered
87 Posts
chet90si said:
OBD1 Kenobi said:
Did I mention that she's blonde and quite pretty. :D She's now on my MSN. :wink: I a feeling a bond, but not with the SE! 8)
Easy man! If she comes to this forum and reads that...you might scare her away! :wink:
Hehe, I was thinking the same thing. Most chicks don't dig the whole over-eager aproach.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts