Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is that worth paying for that ?
Right now I would have brand new Takiko hp for 86+75 $ (front and back) and neuspeed green spring for 230 $.
Worth it ?

·
Registered
9,844 Posts
Are you trying to ask if $86 a shock for Tokico HP's is a good deal? And if Neuspeed green springs for $230 is a good deal?

·
Administrator
16,562 Posts
The HPs are better than stock, and better than GR-2s imo. I have a set on my car right now, they've held up to my 400/300 Skunk2 springs for over 4 years.

I wouldn't pay 86/75 for them though. You can get a full set for under $250 shipped. link

The Neuspeed Sport springs can be had for ~$216 shipped. link

Edit: I just remembered you're in Quebec. If your prices are in Canadian dollars, they're probably a good deal.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
jfrolang said:
The HPs are better than stock, and better than GR-2s imo. I have a set on my car right now, they've held up to my 400/300 Skunk2 springs for over 4 years.

I wouldn't pay 86/75 for them though. You can get a full set for under $250 shipped. link

The Neuspeed Sport springs can be had for ~$216 shipped. link

Edit: I just remembered you're in Quebec. If your prices are in Canadian dollars, they're probably a good deal.
Yeah, that CND. I'm a little nervous to order from the states with the taxes and all that stuff, I dont think its worth it. And well, maybe I'll have a 20 % on that...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.