Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's spring break time, and I'm leaving tomorrow for a few days. I'm heading out to VT for court tomorrow morning at 8am, then when I get back I'm going up with 2 of my friends to Plattsburg NY. One of them lives there, so we are going to stop in and see his parents, and then go on to Montreal. His mum is coming to pick him up Wednesday afternoon, and then the other guy (a future CRX owner!) and I are leaving for Toronto. We'll be there for a couple of days and then head back here to Troy. So for all you Canadians in Quebec and Ontario... what should we do? Are there any cool places we just shouldn't miss? I won't be able to bring my car this time, with 3 people and Azenis, it's just not a good idea. I'll be doing a reverse trip in May/June, but leaving Montreal for NH, that will be in the CRX. I'm going to have a lot of posts to read up on when I come back.

·
Registered
9,844 Posts
didn't you say you were heading out towards Rottenfester? Let me know it so... we'll have to grab some garbage plates

·
Registered
9,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah I'll be there toward the end of the week. I'll let you know. I heard the ferry from Toronto doesn't run now?

·
Registered
711 Posts
Hey let me know when you're commin into Toronto... we should hookup and chill :D

·
Registered
9,844 Posts
nope, the new mayor shut it down after 2 halves of a season.

It was losing tons of $$, but a lot of people were getting involved with some really good ideas. Anyway, its a brief part of Rochester's history

·
Registered
9,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm in Montreal tonight at a hostel... looks like plans have changed a little... I won't be going through Rochester, we will be going back via 81 through Syracuse. I saw a real SiR today! Dropped a card on it, hopefully we will se a new member soon.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts