Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
I didn't really find that all that amusing... I thought that the Hilary for president was a little funny... but the rest of the stuff was obviously trying to piss people off and thats exactly what they did. Mabey its just me, but I have no problem seeing the humor in things that people do accidently or just people being plain stupid, but if someone goes out of their to make me angry I have no problem doing just that.

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
those are the ******** that the rest of the world associates "Americans" with.......just read down the comments and people are using it as an excues to stereotype Ameriscans as ******* dumbasses who hate people who are different.........

If I saw cars with stuff like that on them I would have just laughed my butt off

It was a fuuny little clip but I hate to say that it's going to make many people just hate American's even more

·
Registered
110 Posts
JKG08 said:
If I saw cars with stuff like that on them I would have just laughed my butt off
I agree with that completely... I'm just saying that if someone rolled up into my town with a car painted in crap that insulted my way of life, then I would be pretty pissed off and thats exactly what the top gear folks did.

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
yeah you might get pissed but please don't tell me you would go to the extremes those ******** did........it's just sad that people would get that mad about something written on the side of a car.

·
Premium Member
4,516 Posts
AAAAAAAAAAhahahahahaha...

"I'm goin to git the boys" :lol:

I loled at most of that until I read the comments..

Jeeze! Do Brits really think we are all that bad? I mean come on!

·
Registered
110 Posts
JKG08 said:
yeah you might get pissed but please don't tell me you would go to the extremes those ******** did........it's just sad that people would get that mad about something written on the side of a car.
I cetainly wouldnt throw any rocks! :lol:

I don't think they mad at what was written on the cars so much as they were that it was obviously there to offend them.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.