Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I watched this movie Pulse the other night, and towards the end there is a toyota truck in it. Now it was an 80's model, looked pre 88 by the grill. What caught my eye was it was a 4 door model!

Ive looked a little bit and cant find anything about it. Im going to be looking for a truck in the next few months and Im very interested in this 4 door yota....and I dont want a 4runner before someone says it :lol:

·
Registered
2,297 Posts

Something like that?

The older model with the quad cab is all custom work from what I five-minute-google gathered. If it is, having the double cab with the long bed I'm sure is all custom.

I could be wrong.

You sure it wasnt the Xtra Cab model with the long bed?

The Xtra Cab is sort of like a cab and a half (doorless back seat you'd never really sit in) As a young boy, I remember sitting in hte back of one... talk about a nightmare!

·
Registered
731 Posts
You know, I'm pretty sure Toyota never made a 4dr pickup in the US. (at least I've never seen one anyway) On the link it said "okinawa japan truck" so I think it's either a Japan only body or it's a custom fabbed 4Runner.

·
Registered
110 Posts
mithuth said:
As a young boy, I remember sitting in hte back of one... talk about a nightmare!
sorry if this is a little bit off subject, but i remember as a kid my friends mothers toyota wagon had a seat in the way back that faced backwords... i used to love riding around in it even though it made me real car sick every time

·
Registered
9,844 Posts
I'd love a quad cab mini-truck, but I want a full size bed... none of the 4 footer stuff... what good is that if you need to haul lumber, or car doors or something?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.