·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I kind of wonder if the thing w/the cop was rigged, Ive been pulled over enough to know that one of the first things a cop usually asks for is license and registration, even before doing a tint check, but this cop didnt ask once...
IMO the best part was where they were going to the gas station, and blasted the horn on those 3 guys, that one guys' reaction was priceless :lol:

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
look at the bottom of the screen, it tells ya where to go right there :wink:

Itd be nice to have one of these for a CRX, imagine the looks youd get from people who cut you off while talking on their phones... :shock:
I think some of them run on compressors and consider the size of a train horn, you know itd be a challenge to get one to fit into the engine bay of a CRX,(Composimo?). I think they have some smaller versions too, and theyre probably cheaper too, I saw some that went for over 1000 bucks!!!

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
I have had a 3 trumpet Hella air-horn installed in my daily driver for 3 years now. I've only had to use it once...but man was it ever worth it. I even have it hooked up to a cut off switch so I can go back to my normal wimpy horn if needed.

·
Registered
3,709 Posts
damn that was funny but i think it had to of been rigged with the cop and all. still the others were great. :lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.