Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I contacted Inline Pro about their SS turbo manifold for the T3 super 60. The only glitch is that they don't have a downpipe for me.

I contacted RCautoworks. They are in the middle of a new design with lighter components for the manifold that will require bracing.

I thought that I would avoid the new manifold since I really want something tried and true and don't want to get involved with bracing issues.

How hard is it to get the downpipe fabricated? Would a local muffler shop be able to do it? Any suggestions?

I also contacted Lovefab but have not heard back as yet.

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
Stay with the Inline Pro manifold 8)

For your downpipe, contact Spoolin Performance... see the following link:

http://www.spoolinperformance.com/inlinepro-downpipe-p-46.html

I suggest for your setup, that you do a 2.5" A/c Compatible downpipe, without the e-cutout mod, Yes to the flex-pipe... This setup will cost you only $195 plus shipping through their site in mild steel... i'm sure he can do stainless if you call and ask if you really need that. I'd definitely cvall him up though, and discuss your turbo setup with him so that he knows it is for an internally-gated turbo as well.

[edit] And before people jump down my throat, and scream that you can make more power with 3" downpipe, i kow that, but he doesn't NEED that... also, to keep a/c, with a 3" DP, thats a $90 addition to that Spoolin DP... If/when he wants to upgrade, he can later.... i've had cars make over 400whp with 2.5" downpipes, so chill :p hehe...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.