Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes im getting a crx si and the turn signal/ headlight arm or switch what ever its called is missing i was wonder if it would be difficult to change out? i saw a part on e bay which is the both lever signal/ headlights and the wipers> heres the part on e bay that im thinking of getting please give me your inputs and if possible a how to step by step instructions trhank you.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... :IT&ih=010

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Contrary to the part description, it will only fit '88-89 CRXs. The '88-89s have the hazard light switch built into the steering column where as '90-91 models have it on the gauge cluster cover. At very least it will require some re-wiring to make the turn signals work. Also, you'll note that there's no switch ring to control the rear wiper/washer, which I'm pretty sure came standard on the '88-91 Si.
The lighting and wiper/washer switches can be separated from the steering column bracket, so you might be able to swap just the headlight/turn signal switch assembly. On the other hand, Majestic Honda has different switch part numbers for '88, '89 and '90-91, so it might not be so easy.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.