Premium Member
4,512 Posts
^^^What that man said....
Give em a quick check first.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks for all of the help but you guys this might sound kinda flipin fishy i my self em still tripping about it. well today as im driving to work i noticed that i engaged my turn (habit) and to my astonishment THEY ARE WORKING AGAIN!!!!! :shock: i have no idea how that happened. :?:

·
Registered
779 Posts
Loose wire, bad ground. I had to pull my dash to fix mine. They would work intermitently. Then they grounded out and the relay would burn up. I simply pulled what were the remains of an old remote starter and it fixed my problem (loose wire grounding out my light switch).

·
Registered
130 Posts
well my crx has the same problem but i checkd the fuse and all the lights are new
plus i dont hear the relay i mean the clicking sound and my hazards are dead too
they died at the same time

can anyone help me?

·
Registered
130 Posts
i heard it could be the flasher relay another person said it could be the the light lever now the hazards switch :?

i guess my question is how do i check whats the problem? to be realy shure.. thanks

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.