Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well some folks been wondering how they look so I thought I would snap a few shots. enjoy

Found some nice light 16 inch bronze wheels recently that I like, so I will prolly be putting some new wheels on her fairly soon..so I will keep you posted.

peace

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
SETI20 said:
HUH?
90 bumper....88 indicators and 88 lip. How'd you get that to fit!?

Glas to see you finally have a normal shifter :D
Seats are purty too.
haha..magik! :wink:

·
Registered
416 Posts
Looking good.

Any clearance issues with the seats installed? Do they sit too high or anything?

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
joshman said:
Looking good.

Any clearance issues with the seats installed? Do they sit too high or anything?
higher..yes...to high?? not for me..but I think with a helmet it might become an issue, but for now..I am really happy with them. :)

·
Premium Member
2,047 Posts
That's one sweet looking rex. I wish you could've stopped by the shop when I was down there. Everything is done very tastefully on your car. I know you put an intercooler on there recently, but I can't see it. I love that! 8)

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
Thats lookin haaaaaaawt!

btw Jon, see if you can have the back available for moving a transmission tomorrow for Kev :p

Man, i really like them EP3 seats!

Bas: He's just a ninja like that! Jonny can make anything work :twisted:

·
Registered
416 Posts
SETI20 said:
Also known as "ghettorigged" :twisted:
Self tapping screws would make the world stop turning if you had enough of em.
Better than using duct tape...that seems to be the most popular method around here.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Jonny,
Looking good, man! Tweak cleans up pretty good :wink: I'm feelin' those seats too, very nice touch.
Oh, and btw.....

NICE STEERING WHEEL! :wink: :lol: How are you liking it so far?

bryman

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
daveb91 said:
man your getting new wheels if I am not mistaken those Black ones have been on there for quite some time. Makes me want to uodate now its been like sense 98 sense I have bought new ones.
since late 01 I think..or maybe early part of 02...give or take..ya been a long time for sure. I hade 16's on there 1st and they were great..the side to side transition was amazing...even john will attest to that since I let him use them for 6 months...and I thought when I took them off they were bald...john showed me the true meaning of the word "bald" lol

but ya looking forward to my new ones...here is what I am thinking about

pretty light..and I am a sucker for a cool looking 5 star. :wink:

bas: ya and thats my roomate always parked next to me..so I know nothing is going to happen to her. :wink:

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
Jonny_Black said:
I hade 16's on there 1st and they were great..the side to side transition was amazing...even john will attest to that since I let him use them for 6 months...and I thought when I took them off they were bald...john showed me the true meaning of the word "bald" lol
Hey, when i test stuff out, i TEST IT OUT! :p

Yea, by the time i was done with them, they'd hydroplane in the morning dew :lol: :lol:

But yea, they were definitely very responsive and fun to drive 8) (in the dry)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.