Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
damn..even the integra guys usually switch away from the two bug headlights, to the JDM.

·
Premium Member
4,512 Posts
Grrr wheres that pic of the crx with the mercedes clk headlamps.
I know that pic still exists.

Ok how bout this one. :barf:

·
Registered
494 Posts

And last but not least, my buddy's brother crashed his rex at Gingerman in Michigan. Always, Always, ALWAYS check your brakes before a race.....no matter how good the hot dogs smell between races!

·
Registered
3,695 Posts
my fav. is the teal one with the "blower" on it. without it, it would actually look pretty good. then you see the bright white chicken-wire, and the skyscraper spoiler. what trash.

:shock: geez, that crash looked like it hurt! guess it pays to make sure everything is in working order before pushing it to the limit!

·
Registered
494 Posts
Shocked geez, that crash looked like it hurt!
He didn't have any bars, hence the roof collapse. He did have a harness and helmet. He figures the only reason he didn't break his neck, is he was able to get the harness off and lay across the seats as it slowly rolled a$$ over tea-kettle.

·
Registered
3,695 Posts
Neil said:
He didn't have any bars, hence the roof collapse. He did have a harness and helmet. He figures the only reason he didn't break his neck, is he was able to get the harness off and lay across the seats as it slowly rolled a$$ over tea-kettle.
Wow, nice reaction time. I've often wondered if I could pull something like that off with a split-second decision. But I guess if it was on it's side and then rolled onto the top then that would be enough time.

Well, time to roll down the hill next to my apartment...??? !!! :twisted:

·
Registered
494 Posts
It was a kick ass car. Home made turbo baby!!

·
Registered
428 Posts
Even though it was crunched, I STILL think it's a crime to use it as a drink coaster.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts