View attachment 1838
View attachment 1834
View attachment 1840
View attachment 1842
View attachment 1839
View attachment 1837
View attachment 1835
1990 HF automatic 55,000 miles
I’m torn between Putting a B 16 in it or just selling it to collector original paint beautiful inside and out completely stock
Real beauty and low milage to boot. I'd keep this stock which will keep it's value.
I'd suggest a vin check, does not appear to be an HF. No HF badging on back, no front air spoiler, and an automatic. Looks like a DX, but it is a real nice one Something like this recently sold on ebay for 15k.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes you are probably correct on leaving it stock my son ran the vin and told me it came up as a HF but I’ll research it again myself and thank you for the tip maybe I’ll just put it on eBay it would be a shame to turn something so beautiful in to a project car

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
2nd on base model CRX (people like to call it DX because it matches the trim features of the Civic DX of the time). All HFs are 5-speed manual, only the DX was available with the 4-speed automatic. Torino Red Pearl is a '90-91 DX color. The HF had a lower rev limit than the 6.5k seen on the DX and Si gauge cluster.

All that said, she's a beauty. I could reliably get 45MPG on the highway from my stock '90 DX auto.

·
Registered
20,285 Posts
2nd on base model CRX (people like to call it DX because it matches the trim features of the Civic DX of the time). All HFs are 5-speed manual, only the DX was available with the 4-speed automatic. Torino Red Pearl is a '90-91 DX color. The HF had a lower rev limit than the 6.5k seen on the DX and Si gauge cluster.
Since this looks to be untouched too, those are "Dx" seats, steering wheel and generally speaking, the HF would not have come with the complete rear interior, meaning the cargo cover and trunk divider.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts