Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was surfing the web looking for nice CRX's when I came across a German site that had this CRX on it. Do you guys like it? I think it looks pretty good, its hard to pull off somthing really wild and make it look good. Sort of reminds me of an MR-2.

·
Registered
3 Posts
IIRC, Erebuni or Kaminari used to make a wide body kit for the 2G CR-X very similar to the one in those pics. I think I have a catalog with pics of it somewhere.

I found a few more wide-body rexes:

·
Registered
119 Posts
i remember the hatch conversion on the first car..havent seen it in years though. definitely not feeling the wide back tires on a fwd. id prefer the ground designs widebody with equal tires all around.

·
Registered
720 Posts
I forget the HT member's name but this is an example of a bodykit from I what I thought was the same German company that made one of those uber wide kits. There are some other versions of that white one that are on blue and green cars.

Can't we post from our CRX Community gallery? Can't seem to get going. Anyways, they are added to the gallery...

·
Premium Member
2,047 Posts
azulito said:
Can't we post from our CRX Community gallery? Can't seem to get going. Anyways, they are added to the gallery...

Yeah, there's a bug. I'm working on that.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts