Honda CRX Forum banner

UTAH COFFEE MEETS?!!

5K views 14 replies 5 participants last post by  vanrij 
#1 ·
Anyone down in Salt Lake City area up for semi regular coffee hangouts or some such?

Utah peeps?

Hey Paul..you know anyone else?

#2 ·
I love coffee but Uath is a bit of a drive just for coffee. These are great things to have. I dont know what i would do without my coffee.

#4 ·
ANYWAY, for the SLC peeples, I and a buddy from HT are going to be at the starbucks on 9th e and 9th south at 430 to toss around ideas for semi regular meets and shtit, any and all of the Utahns are more than welcome to show if you can, it would be cool to have more rexers in on things here.

cheers.

#8 ·
Yay! 10 people this time! Me, from here, and 8 others from preludepower and honda-tech.

C'mon utah rexers, is there more of you out there other than me and utrex?

Time to recruit!

#10 ·
Wow...hey me, just me posting again, how are you? I am fine....lol

anyway...

UPDATE ON MEET/GREET
This saturday some of us want to do a short cruise or outside hang out.....SO....
So far, a few friends and I have figured on meeting at Sugarhouse Park at 2:eek:o pm and maybe drive up to Park City and back,
If not..we will be chillin at the park and maybe BBQ if the weather permits....it should be a bad ass weekend, It will be a bring your own food and drink kind of deal though..

Just a reminder::

These meets are not car shows, it is just to get familiar with each other and establish contacts for parts, or wrench help, or hookups for whatever and just plain 'ol hanging out and shooting the ****, so if you don't even drive a Honda, come on out and enjoy meeting new people.

People who insist on burnouts or bad behavior in general are not welcome, and will most likely be asked to leave.

#12 ·
Hey me, its me again.....we just had another mini-meet on Antelope Island, had a great time, other than the road death by yours truly!!

pics:

Still pimpin it for the utah CRX.

BIG multi website meet on March 24th at Barnes Park
in Kaysville ut, just off the kaysville exit and west.

Come on out...

*still gotta try, never know who will see* :lol:

#13 ·
MarkWilliamson said:
"Innocent critters squashed on the highway of life!"
-Gardner Barnes, 1971

I could be down for a road trip to SLC. When will there be a "bigger" meet?
Yeah, it sucked wacking that rabbit, My buddy's GF cried for about 10 minutes.....lol Anyway, MORE PICS!! yay.
It would be cool to have other rexers at a meet like this one was!!

This was March 24th 07

That was about half the cars that where there.

It was huge.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.