Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
9,754 Posts
I have a VIS ZC hood on my CRX. Near the latch/striker thing on the front there is a sticker/plaque that says VIS, and a warning about only for off-road use and to use hood pins. I don't see anything in that one but it may be removeable.
If it's local, go look at it and see how it fits and stuff. Mine has zero fitment issues, I've heard that the cheaper ones won't line up right.
As far as fitment for a B/K, I can't tell you for sure. It has thinner webbing on the bottom, so that might help. It's also designed for the ZC to fit, what is the size difference between a ZC and a B16?

· Registered
9,754 Posts
Richrowa said:
It looks like a stock hood knock off to me? It bends downward in the middle so, like a stock hood it might be pretty close if you do a b16 conversion and certainly for longer stroked engines like the b20.
The ZC hood bends down in the middle like the regular US one, but it has the bump for the timing cover on the side as you can see in the pic.

You're right black_krix_si, the badge may be on the vertical part, I don't remember where it is exactly.

· Registered
9,754 Posts
Holy crap [non-censored word] man those headlights made me jump! I hope I don't ever see that in my rear view!

You should be all set without the pins. Nice hood, it looks way better on a non-black car.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.