Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, so i have everything mechanical done for my swap, now comes the wireing. i have that mostly under control too. all i need is to hook up the VTEC sensor. if you are familiar with it, there are three connections. 2 in the green plug and one in the brown one. i was thinking of just removing the brown plug and soldering a quick dissconnect plug onto the remaining wire. But with the green plug, there are no wires and the pins are really small. i dont have the actual connectors for it, so i dont know what connects where.

i could run to the local junkyard and see if they had one, but if theres an easier way to connect it all, that would be better.

·
Premium Member
4,512 Posts
I'm confused..Are you asking for the wire color connections?

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sorry, i am trying to find out what the wire colors are that connect to the VTEC sensor. If i'm not mistaken, these wires will be on the OBD0-OBD1 harness(that i havnt recieved yet). i just need to find out which wire connects to the 3 pins on the VTEC solinoid.

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
The solenoid wire is grn/yel. The pressure switch wires are blk (ground) and blu/blk (to the ECU)... It shouldn't matter which wire goes to which pin. The pressure switch connector is the same design as the EACV and coolant temperature sensor.

·
Premium Member
4,512 Posts
GW bob ya beat me to it. :D
Glad we helped this guy out...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.