Honda CRX Forum banner

vw lip

21K views 32 replies 22 participants last post by  JEREMY22 
#1 ·
ive searched and have come up empty handed. ive heard that you can put a vw jetta lip on a crx but does anybody know what year or have any pictures of what they look like? also what kind of lip is this? (the crx not the del sol)

See less See more
#2 ·
a gay one, but those group n's looks sick on the del sol.

#16 ·
halloweenkid said:
heres a closer look at the lip
Both of those lips look aftermarket to me.

If you want a different lp, you have a few other choices other than aftermarket.

Bare with me, i know these are Civics pictured, but they are essentially the same when going about putting these lips on and making them fit a Crx.

Modified 86-89 Integra lip

MKIII golf/gti front lip

I also believe that 90-93 or 94-97 Accord lips are able to be modified and fit well.

#17 ·
rex2nr said:
maybe a Civic SiR lip?

Whatever it is, I sure doesn't fit the car, nor was the time spent to make it fit. Its a half inch lower on the passenger side, and flares out more there too.
Looks like it got caught on something, like a curb...

#20 ·
I did some reading up on this on HT not too long ago. The only problem is those VW lips are two piece and i'm of the opinion that the joint in the middle really takes away from the look.

#21 ·
jmart said:
I did some reading up on this on HT not too long ago. The only problem is those VW lips are two piece and i'm of the opinion that the joint in the middle really takes away from the look.
When i go to the salvage yards and see these VW's with the lips on them, that's what holds me back from snagging one.
I think next time, I'll look at picking one up and trying it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.